At Greece Family Dentistry, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To control the number of individuals in the building at one time, we will be utilizing a mobile check-in feature until further notice. Once you arrive, please call us to check-in. We will further guide you straight to your appointment. We are asking for no visitors in-office with the exception of a guardian of a minor, or support aide. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with medical grade disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- Please understand that at this time, our in-office is only treating Dental Emergencies. Office is Open and accepting Appointments if you are experiencing:
- Dental Infection
- Broken Tooth
- Major Discomfort
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, please reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please reschedule with our staff if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you.